We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
Project Specific Details:
Candidate will assist with the implementation of projects in our Security Engineering & Access Control group. The project(s) involves upgrading some of our security access applications. These projects will include involvement from our infrastructure teams. Experience as a business analyst on projects implementing similar security solutions will be a major plus.
TOP CRITERIA/RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION:
• Conduct business process reviews to understand current state business processes and how underlying applications support can enable these processes.
• Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to identify and define high level and detailed technical/business/functional requirements.
• Demonstrated success in facilitating discussions with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
• Prepare gap and impact analysis documentation.
• Provide guidance to project team regarding technical and functional requirements.
• Partner with testing resources to identify testing requirements.
• Ensure and validate that delivered functionality meets the business objectives.
• Serve as the SME for User Acceptance Testing efforts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SPECIAL ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Highly motivated, self-directed and possess solid execution skills.
• Demonstrates critical thought and probes beyond the surface of the requested data to get at the valuable (actionable) information.
• Able to understand complex technical concepts quickly.
• Detail oriented, but understands broader impacts of requests.
• Adjusts quickly to changing priorities as necessary.
• Manages multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously and in an organized and results-oriented manner.
• Strives to proactively identify and address areas where business process efficiency and effectiveness improvements would make a positive impact.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possesses a strong analytical, quantitative and objective outlook.
• Excellent people skills are also necessary since this position interacts with all levels of resources across the entire organization.