We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field
· Knowledge of quality assurance testing
· Strong understanding of test analysis principles (this can be through school coursework or work experience)
· Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts.
· Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with
Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
· Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system
· Drive established QA practices and methodology for Uline's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
· Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
· Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
· Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.