We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
IT Business Analyst
This role will work in the completeness and accuracy objective for the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and
support to the CMDB data migration to ServiceNow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs data gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information.
• Works with the Technical and Service Delivery Teams gathering technical and functional information.
• Reconcile the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other
authoritative production data repositories.
• Data updates in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to resolve discrepancies
• Attend meetings with different areas in Technology to gather documentation and accurate information about
applications and their related infrastructure.
• Create documentation related to standards and procedures around CMDB.
• Support to the data migration of IT assets.
REQUIRED HARD SKILLS:
? Excellent Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables)
? Advanced PowerPoint and Visio
? Candidates should have common understanding of IT infrastructure elements (Operating Systems, storage,
virtual environments, network, etc.)
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
? Detail oriented
? Work with minimal supervision
? Candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
? Understands interface analysis, technology infrastructure and how it interconnects.
• Experience in both hardware and software asset and configuration management processes.
• Experience with any industry solution for CMDB.
• Experience with Excel PowerQuery
• Bilingual English/Spanish