We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
Technical experience with increasing levels of responsibility providing technical oversight, stakeholder management and participation, problem resolution!
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for leading and assisting cross-functional software development teams responsible for project delivery and bringing features to market. This role will facilitate the Internal and Client Project Teams through the agile development process of release planning, sprint planning, daily standup meetings and retrospectives. The Scrum Master is also responsible for removing any impediments to help the delivery teams meet their sprint commitments. Scrum master will also be responsible for holding executive learning teaching Agile fundamentals and methodology.
Client-Facing - must have technical sales and presentation skills
* Certified Scrum Master Professional (CSP)*
* Five (5) years of execution per iterative/agile development per Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
* Experience providing guidance/oversight for release planning, including collaboration and communication with the operation's team to keep current on deployment readiness
* Reporting preparations and presentations to all levels of management and to the program PM.
* Ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution
* Ability to triage scrum team issues based on priority, impact, risk, release timing
* Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
* Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Experience with continuous deployment/integration and test-driven models
· Helps drive best practice use of agile methodology as a core to the development life cycle.
· Organizes and facilitates sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint and release planning, and other agile development related activities.
· Tracks team velocity, health and sprint/release progress.
· Maintains agile process documentation and agile tools.
· Ensures Development Teams are practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
· Assists Product Teams with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
· Participates proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
· Creates/Maintains relevant metrics to show management how Development Teams are progressing.
· Works to remove any impediments that are preventing forward movement on projects.
· Deep understanding of DevOps and Atlassian tools like Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins,
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.