We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 2-5 years of experience (1 year minimum relevant experience)Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Skills Must have : SQL,Spotfire (light), Knowledge on Relational Database Concept (light)
Skill Good to have : Python
1. Collaborate with IT, Operations and business experts
2. Manage extracts and refresh schedules , Work closely with operation team regarding Change Management of underlying data
3. Responsible for maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards
4. Responsible for optimizing user experience
5. Responsible for applying GUI standards and best practices to the dashboards
6. Responsible for providing user and technical support documents