We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
Agile Scrum Master
The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with the following capabilities/responsibilities:
• Facilitate all Scrum events for the team including preparing, moderating and post processing
• Hold effective retrospectives and track and monitor improvements; help the team to continuously improve their process
• Support the Product Owner in their role in writing effective user stories, planning releases, and prioritizing value
• Coordinate across teams as necessary at a SOS or program level
• Remove team impediments
• SAFe exp
• Help the team to keep focus (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
• Help the team to maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
• Help the team and product owner to find suitable norms, definition of ready, and definition of done
• Mediate team members through conflict; help the team to make decisions and foster self-organization
• Reflect Agile and Scrum values to the team.
• Foster continuous learning and challenge the team to improve; exchange methods and learnings across the organization and further the Agile community within it
• Encourage the use of Agile Engineering Practices and Automated Testing within the development team
• Champion and support the culture change to improve agility
• Determine metrics as a catalyst for change and improvement