We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
· BE PREPARED
1. Business Casual/Professional
2. Please bring 4-5 questions, copies of your resumes, and be prepared to take notes.
STAR-C METHOD (answering questions)
1. Situation- Set the scenario
2. Task- What was your role? “I” not “We”
3. Action- What did YOU do?
4. Result- What was outcome?
5. Clarification- Does that answer your question? Is that what you were looking for?
Re-Clarify and Ask for the Job
1. Is there anything else in my background you might want to see?
2. Ask for the job! Let them know you appreciate their time and would be excited to join their team. Be genuine!
Culture fit important team player
Fuel Works Replacement Project plus other projects. Methodologies both Agile Scrum and Waterfall. Strong PM skills with MS Project 13/16 experience. The Fuel Works projects is large, the would assist other PM on other projects as well as take over other small projects. Strong Soft Skills are a MUST, ability to defuse potential issues and win over business with collaboration and excellent communications.
PM-3: Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field Experience: 10-16 years of IT and Business experience; Licenses/Certifications: PMP Certification