We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
As part of revamping their core line-of-business information processing system, New York City based client had developed a number ‘TO-BE’ business processes. However, at the end of the system implementation project, due to a multitude of factors, the end-processes (and the implementation in the ICT system) varies from the originally conceived desired state.
Furthermore, the system design documents (SDD) may also be out-of-sync with the current production ICT system. The objective of this engagement is to:
· Review the business process management and governance framework established at the on-set of the information systems implementation project
· Capture the actual (on-ground) business process (capture AS-IS)
· Identify variation from the SDD.
· Perform variance analysis (difference between the desired TO-BE state and the implemented AS-IS state)
· Work with the client on optimization plan to change and achieve the TO-BE state.
· Updated Business Processes Management Framework
· Current/Updated Process maps
· Variance analysis
Functional Knowledge and Skills Essential:
· Financial Business Process Analysis: Proven experience of working in the financial business sector – investment and/or pension fund management.
· Business Process Analysis Tools: using different tools used for business process modelling such as UML or BPMN.
· Best Practices: Knowledge of governance, quality and security standards.
· Security: Knowledge of data and information security; especially security in software architecture and development.
· Software Architecture Principles/Patterns: Understanding of different software design principles and patterns.
· Familiarity with any modern programming languages
· Data modelling and Database Management systems
· Seven years or more of progressing experience in business process analysis with at least 3 years in the line of business (financial investment and/or pension fund management).
· Recent and proven experience in business analysis and process documentation; covering the functional knowledge and skills described above.
· Team building and managing cross-functional teams.
· Experience in software development; specifically on Java based stack.