We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
As SAFe Scrum Master your focus will be helping our teams deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Project Management and Delivery environments. In this Agile Delivery position, your role as a Scrum Master, coach, and practitioner will require you to apply Agile values and principles for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies using a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Specific responsibilities for the SAFe Scrum Master position include:
• Perform as a Scrum Master as needed for one or more scrum teams
• Lead/Participate in quarterly Program Increment planning sessions
• Facilitate road mapping, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, and demos
• Assist the product owner with backlog grooming
• Support the triage and resolution of critical issues
• Ensure cross-team coordination
• Participate/facilitate scrum of scrums.
• Provides relevant metrics to gauge team progress with a continual focus on improvement
• Work with other scrum masters to define, reinforce and maintain a consistent practice across the organization
• Prepare and deliver verbally and orally effective communications regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
• Perform hands-on work, including analysis, design, testing, change management, as needed by the team
• Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile center of excellence
Specific qualifications for the Agile Scrum Master position include:
• 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
• Operated as a Scrum Master within SAFe
• Expert using an ALM (VersionOne, Rally, etc)
• Agile practitioner mindset and proficiency in Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IT full development life cycle
• CSM, SSM certification or equivalent
• Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex projects or engagements
• Ability to help teams write user stories/features, identify dependencies, testing, and design optimal solutions
• Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people