We have expertise across various domains like Finance, E-commerce, Supply-chain & Manufacturing,
Health care, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Public sector projects.
• BE/B. Tech with IT / E&TC / Computer Science specialization with 8-10 years of professional services experience with at least 2 years in automation/Consulting engagements
Technology & Development Skills
• Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Ability to analyze information/data, identify trends, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
• Design solutions utilizing RPA tools best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
• Propose Solution architecture and Technical flows for BOT development
• Also involves identifying automation blockers and enablers and articulating them to the client
• Provide inputs to To-be process flows for BRDs, and Review Solution Design for RPA processes
• Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process
• Design, develop, coding and deploy Robotics Process Automation as an RPA modeler using the Automation Anywhere tool.
• Expert in Robotics Process Automation and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs.
• Should be multi-skilled with good exposure across software development lifecycle and toolset
• Review RPA code for Best practices and efficiencies.
• Maintain adequate controls and tracking process to ensure audit requirements are always fully met for all projects.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to facilitate crucial conversations and influence stakeholders.